Day 9

Is yoga used as a form of meditation in your practice space(s)? If so, ow is meditation practiced? explained? If not, why do you believe meditation is absent from your "yoga" practice?

 My practice on Tuesday there were less student practicing. We were in the same dimmed room next to the kitchen where it is loud with the staffs working. This time i brought one of my friend to do yoga. She thought it was hard, but really fun. I had the same feeling at first, but I told her it would get easier. Yoga can be a form of meditation. When I meditate, it would be relaxing, stress free, and quiet with no distraction. Doing yoga is similar minus the distraction from the kitchen but other than that it would be a perfect setting for yoga/meditation. I would do meditation if i'm ever have any stress or to calm myself down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 7

Day 4