Day 6

This year practicing yoga is a first for me. I was never interested in Yoga, but after practicing Tuesday nights at the lodge i am getting interested. I play basketball on my free time and lift weights at the gym. I usually do not stretch before playing or doing my routines. Before taking the yoga class, my lower back felt uncomfortable whether if I was standing, sitting, or lying down. After doing yoga from day 1 it relaxed my body and my lower back did not hurt as much. As I keep going my lower back did not hurt. As I take the yoga class, I feel relieved. I do not think of anything else and let everything go at that moment. My body feels relaxed and calm. During my practices at the Lodge, I learn to breathe inhaling and exhaling. As I continue to do the posture over and over again it is not as difficult as I first started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 7

Day 4