Day 3

To most people yoga can be interpreted as an exercise, but other people who interpret as a practice. Someone who does not do it daily would call yoga an exercise, while the people who does it on a consistently will call it a practice. When I am relaxed and not distracted, yoga would empower me. Within the time limit I would be focused and let everything out. I have tried running, but it wasn't as calm as doing yoga. The Bikram Yoga was different from the Tuesday's classes at the Lodge. Today we did basic postures where you had to keep balance and be focused and also worked on breathing. I was not flexible and balanced which I was struggling. I learn that Bikram was to be taught in a high temperature room and thinking about that I do not think I could do that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 7

Day 4